Tuesday, January 30, 2007

n-Tegrity introduces you into another dimension

I just had a fascinating thought. If I wrote a secret diary (which I may or may not be doing), where would I store it? In my computer? On my GMail account? Yes, it's password protected, but also easy to reach and steal: GMail holds the right to read it. Even if it's on the computer, someone can sneak up to it and read it, or even copy it.

But n-Tegrity creates a little bubble world for me where nobody else can enter. It's a biometric shield, like another dimensions from Sliders, where a hole opens up in the air and I jump right through it, taking me into another time warp.

There's an old Hebrew saying: Kol Adam Olam Katan: each person is a little world. With n-Tegrity, you can actually enter your little world... your little biometrically sealed chamber. Like the tree house I built when I was a kid and felt safe that only my friends and I knew where it was and what was inside. Except now, only my finger knows what's inside.


No comments: