Sunday, March 18, 2007

n-Tegrity Product Testimonials

... works like a charm. I love the size of it and that i can store data and secure it. I use a mobile chat software called Trillian and store it on the drive. When I do not want someone to use anything on the drive i can lock it out and either take it out or leave it there and move on. It also allows me to run the software directly from the drive. I have also installed portable office software making it quite convenient to have.

This device has also become the envy of my friends as i do not have to login to my computer, I just need to use my thumb.

This is a great product. I have already recommended it to several friends. <

- J. B., California 15 March, 2007

The drive was received earlier this afternoon. Its currently in use and i love it.

J. B., California, Feb. 27, 2007

This is my favorite device. I never leave home without it and it has all my personal info on it.

C. Z., New Jersey, Jan. 24, 2007

Item received in due time. Works great.

A. F., Ottawa, Ontario, Sep. 11, 2006

Great deal...Great people...Great service.. What more can I say?

R. A., New Brunswick, Aug. 10, 2006

No comments: